- No initiation fees.
- No long-term contracts.
- Advanced registration for classes offered in the Frisco Fun Guide.
- Up-to-date information with email announcements.
- Youth - A youth is defined as an individual 2 - 17 years of age. A child under the age of 2 does not require a membership or usage fee.
- Adult - An adult is defined as an individual 18 years or age and older.
- Senior - A Senior Adult is defined as 60 years of age or older.
- Family - A family is considered all those members living at the same address. Individuals must be able to show proof of permanent residency at that address.
Daily / Guest Pass Option
No membership? You may purchase an individual day/guest pass to access to all self-directed aspects of the facility and all group exercise classes for the day (within age limits). Money paid towards day passes can credited towards a membership if membership sign-up occurs the same day the day passes are purchased.
|Day Pass Rates||Non-Summer||Summer (May 27 - Sep 4)|
|Toddler (under age 2)||Free||Free|
|Youth (ages 2-17)||$8||$10|
|Adult (ages 18 and older)||$10||$12|
|Resident Rates||Monthly Auto-Draft||Month-to-Month||Annual|
|Senior & Youth||$30||$35||$300|
|Non-Resident Rates||Monthly Auto-Draft||Month-to-Month||Annual|
|Senior & Youth||$45||$53||$450|
Residency for membership at the Frisco Athletic Center is determined by Frisco city limits. Those individuals living outside Frisco city limits, but whose children attend Frisco schools are considered non-residents.
Current proof of residency is required for residents and non-residents 18 years of age and older upon initial membership registration and each year thereafter. A current Texas Driver license or Texas Identification Card, utility bill (water or electric), car insurance or apartment lease may all be used to show proof of residency.
Adults are not permitted to use the facility or be added to a membership if they cannot provide current proof of residency. Adults will not be activated until residency is provided.
If residency cannot be provided upon initial registration, the non-resident membership fee will apply for the current month and each month thereafter until residency is shown. Monies paid towards non-resident memberships are non-refundable.
- All annual memberships must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Auto Draft Enrollment Form (PDF) (for Monthly Auto-Draft Memberships)
- Month-to-Month: Members have the flexibility to purchase a 1-month membership which is valid for 30 days for an increased price on the selected Auto-Draft rate. One-month memberships are not refundable.